Bare Tan - Corona Del Mar - Matrix Tanning
The MATRIX L33 is turning the tanning industry on its head. MATRIX L33 is a revolutionary 360 degree Hi-Pressure tanning machine, and Bare Tan is the only Tanning Salon in Orange County to offer this amazing new technology. Surrounded by the sun, almost suspended in mid air, the tanning experience is luxurious and satisfying. The top and bottom center lamp banks oscillate for a complete and even tan.
THE SUN AROUND YOU, TOTAL RELAXATION, ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
Matrix offers the most advanced innovative tanning technology. Thirty-three high-pressure UVA lamps for a uniform and simultaneous all-round effect over the whole body, without the user needing to turn over. With its emission in all directions and the tilting effect of the central tanning units, Matrix L33-ER ensures all-round body tanning while cutting session times by 50%. Comfort is enhanced by the solarium’s open styling, giving the extraordinary sensation of being quite simply surrounded by light. The ventilation system installed on Matrix L33-ER is powerful, silent and highly efficient guaranteeing the best results in perfect relaxation.
Delivering Unbelievable results with exclusive T.R.T. technology (Time Release Tanning)
- Less than 1% UVB rays so its least likely to induce a pink or red reaction. Highly recommended for those that burn easily or have a hard time tanning.
- Due to higher UVA rays, it usually takes 3-5 sessions for the tan to mature and see a noticeable difference. These beds give a deeper longer lasting tan which is why it requires only one tan every 7-10 days for maintenance.
- Tan only 2-3 times monthly versus 2-3 times weekly
- Tans 6-8 times quicker than basic beds
- Get a base tan in only 3 sessions
- Tan time: Maximum 12 minutes.
- Exclusively Designed for all Skin Types (Fair, Medium, Dark)
- Futuristic open design
- We offer tan session packages which never expire.
High Pressure FAQ's
1. What is high pressure tanning ?
Developed in Europe 30 years ago for use in phototherapy treatment, high pressure lamps produce UVA and UVB in different ratios than conventional tanning beds: just enough UVB to produce the melanin required to tan , and a lot of UVA to oxidize the melanin and turn it into a golden brown.
2. Hi-Pressure Tanning OR Low-and-Medium Pressure Tanning: What's better?
Studies show that a combination of low-or-medium pressure tanning and high-pressure tanning produce the best and fastest results. High-Pressure lamps are the fastest: a base tan can be established in as few as 3 visits compared to 10 or more visits to a low-pressure bed.
3. How quickly can I expect to tan in a high-pressure unit?
High Pressure Tanning is the quickest way to get deep, golden color fast. When used in combination with conventional tanning packages, high pressure sessions will enhance your tan, making it deeper, darker, with a more luxurious bronze.
4. How often should my sessions be to maintain my tan?
Because high-pressure units emphasize using longer, softer UVA rays, maintaining your tan requires just 3 sessions per month.