Mystic TanÂ® is the official UV-free tan of Miss USAÂ® 2005
Bare Tan Corona Del Mar now offers the sensational new sunless Mystic Tan
Why is Bare Tan the No 1 place to do Mystic Tan in OC ?
- The First Sunless Tanning Salon in Orange County with the choice of new CLEAR or ORIGINAL BRONZE solution.
- Bare Tan does not charge extra for more spray ( level 2 or level 3 or Mystic Plus)
- Bare Tan takes appointments for your convenience. Call Bare Tan a few hours ahead, and we'll reserve an appointment for you. Bare Tan Irvine is the only tanning salon in Orange County with 3 Mystic Tan Sunless Spray Booths,and Bare Tan in Corona del Mar has 2 Mystic Tan Booths.
- Bare Tan uses only Genuine Mystic Tan Solution.
- Bare Tan has been offering Mystic Tan for over 3 years, and our employees are well trained on how to help you achieve the best possible Mystic tan.
- Bare Tan Irvine has unbelievable hours :
- Monday-Friday: 6am-Midnight
- Saturday: 8am-8pm
- Sunday: 8am-8pm
- Voted best Sunless Salon in Orange County by Channel 7 news.
- Voted no 1 Tanning Salon in Orange County by Orange Coast Magazine.
Instructional Video of Mystic Tan Booth Irvine, CA
Instructional video of Mystic Tan Orange County, CA
About Mystic Tan
From Allure and "The View" to Cosmo and "Friends", UV-Free tanning is everywhere. Here is a sampling of the publications and television shows that have recently featured Mystic Tan:
- People's 50 Most Beautiful People
- In Touch Weekly
- Men's Journal
- Woman's World
- Ladies Home Journal
- Martha Stewart Weddings
- Organic Style
- In Style
- Extra / American Idol
- The Tony Danza Show
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien
- Late Show with David Letterman
- USA Network BEFORE & AFTER'noon Movie
- On-Air with Ryan Seacrest
- MTV - Total Request Live
- Miss Match
- Friends - "The One With Ross's Tan"
- The View
- Live with Regis and Kelly
How to get the most out of your Mystic Tan
Before Your Mystic Tan
- Before coming in for your Mystic Session, hop in the shower, and lather up with a lite Exfoliant, and exfoliate. Concentrate on hands, feet, knees, and elbows. Always exfoliate with a soft cotton washcloth to remove dead and dry skin by rubbing your skin gently in a circular motion.
- You are NOT trying to remove all of your tan; you are trying to remove surface dead skin.
- Do not take a hot shower or bath before using Mystic Tan. Semi-warm is best. No long showers or baths either !
- Do not use loofahs to exfoliate. Stick to soft cotton washcloths
- Shave before you mystic
- Moisturize before you mystic( avoid oil-based products )
After Your Mystic Tan
- Five to ten minutes after using Mystic Tan, rub areas such as elbows and knees with a little lotion.
- Rub lotion around wrists and backs of hands
- Rub lotion around ankles and tops of feet
To preserve your Mystic Tanâ„¢ use the Maintainer & Exfoliant made exclusively by Mystic Tan! The unique formula of Brazilian Seaweed extracts, Safflower Oil, and Vitamins A and E will replenish and extend the life of your tan by up to 2 days. Apply to skin daily to condition and maintain your tan.
- Wait 4-6 hours before showering or swimming
- Moisturize daily, especially after showering
- Avoid exfoliating until you're ready to tan again
- Salt water and chlorine affect the life of your